Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Progress Report 05.04.11

Of course as soon as I declare construction was placed on hold for the Clinton / Peoria branch idea I ended up working on it some more.  I got to the point where a hole was bored in the right side of the entertainment center.  The grade is pretty steep off the shelf up to the East Bureau wye.  A test track has been put in place temporarily.  A test train was run numerous times with various loads.  It appears the grade can handle one 4-axle locomotive and 5 cars or 2 4-axle locomotives and 9-10 cars.  Final alignment won't occur until after the pending op session.

Cleaned up most of the room in preparation for the op session.

Spring has sprung (at least in Bureau)!  Started painting the plaster cloth until I had to break up a domestic dispute between my daughters.  Good thing though as my hands were really starting to hurt anyway.   Painting creates sharp pains up through my hands.  I'm not sure what causes it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment