Monday, October 3, 2011

Progress Report 10.03.11

I finished weathering all the cars from the #23 Houston bound freight train.  I was going to post a video of the cars rolling by for your viewing pleasure, but found out that I have a short.  After a while of searching for the problem, I have it narrowed down to Peoria.  The short is quite allusive though as no locomotives or cars are on the track.  I have it further narrowed down to a region in Peoria, but can't figure it out.  It's so infuriating.  Shorts are the worse to figure out.  Especially when it isn't something simply like leaving a tool laying on the tracks.  I will have to troubleshoot more tomorrow.  I have a feeling that the glue I used (not the normal glue) for the tracks in Peoria is causing a problem.  I think it may have expanded causing rails to touch on turnouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment