Monday, March 26, 2012

Progress Report 03.26.12

Saturday, I installed two more train order signal panels and tested.

Sunday, I installed the remaining three train order signal panels.  I have one left for Peoria, but until I get the fascia installed there, I have no where to mount it.

Sanded down and painted all the roads and parking lots that I had made previously.  The exception being at Blue Island where the rough driveways/parking lots have been created, but probably won't be painted until after the session.

Cleaned up the layout and room some more.  Gathered up paperwork for the op session.

Cleaned the track from West Davenport to the Blue Island crossover.

This morning, cleaned the remaining track.  Cleaned the locomotive wheels, test ran locomotives and created consists.  Majority of the locomotives haven't run since before Thanksgiving with a few running last right before Christmas.  I have some that need servicing as they didn't want to load properly.  A few others are just acting flaky.  All those will have to be pulled from the layout for repair post-op session.

I believe I can say we're ready to ROCK!

Although, you know I will squeeze in another project between now and Saturday.

Expect a photo blog post later this week featuring all the latest changes to the layout.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment