Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Progress Report 08.22.12

Management secured some screws this morning allowing crews to continue on slide switch installations.  I managed to install six more.  It's amazing how on some I have near surgical precision bending the wire and installing quickly and with great ease.  Then, the next few, I feel I can't handle the simple task of tying my shoes.  It's so frustrating!  After failing three times, I had to walk away from the layout.

I must have been feeling better later as after everyone went to bed, I tackled the slide switches again, but different locations this time.  I managed to install four more in the hard to reach Utica.

I counted up the remaining switches waiting installs.  I have nine plus one that needs repaired on the original layout.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I then constructed the new highway bridge that traverses Ottawa yard.  I will post pictures of that tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment