Saturday, November 17, 2012

Progress Report 11.17.12 - Finally, some real progress!

After an early curfew from doing nothing but being lazy downstairs (mom is spending the night - I retired to the layout room).  I thought about working on scenery but opted to keep working with these locomotives.  What a mess!  I worked on it for 1 1/2 hours, but managed to re-power the three GP7s with Bachmann chassis.  Adjusted all the coupler boxes as the Atlas shells sit higher on the Bachmann chassis.  Test ran the locomotives in various switching conditions and all work great.  Finally!!!  Progress!  The locomotive issues have been driving me insane lately.  I hate when things don't work right.  Now, maybe I can get out of my funk and move back to scenery.

The Atlas chassis will be sold for scrap to a customer on eBay that buys parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment