Monday, February 18, 2013

Progress Report 02.18.13 - Industry Name Change

So, today, I was bored at lunch and was reading through some old Rock Island information I had downloaded.  At some point, I got it in my head that the paper mill at Marseilles was a Federal Paper Board plant (possibly later in history or current day).  That is wrong.  It's actually the Nabisco Main Carton Plant.  On my layout, I have it located in Joliet as I don't have the space to model Marseilles too.  So, as of today, the Federal Paperboard plant is now the Nabisco Main Carton Plant.  All signage, waybills, etc. will be updated.

Speaking of signage, I created some new track ID signs as well as a few industry signs.

Other than that, it has been a busy weekend, so no progress.






No comments:

Post a Comment