Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Progress Report 10.20.10

I really loathe slide switch installation.  They can be highly temperamental.  I managed to get another one installed tonight.  What a pain in the butt!!  Maybe one day I will have the process down, but for now, I wrestle with each one.  I could lay the CNW branchline, but I'm forcing myself to continue the slide switch installations as I need those for the op session.


Slide Switch Progress Report
Rock Island West & East end installed
Stockdale West & East end installed
Joliet West & East end installed


Remaining main/siding turnouts requiring slide switch installation (before op session)
Davenport - 2x Industrial Leads
Davenport Yard Ladder - 9x Yard Ladder
Rock Island - 1x Industrial Lead
Bureau - 2x Industrial Leads
Stockdale - 3x Industrial Leads
Joliet - 3x Industrial Leads
Joliet - 2x CB&Q Trackage
Blue Island - 3x Siding, Crossover
Blue Island - 4x Industrial Leads
Both Staging Yards

No comments:

Post a Comment