Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Goals Update 11.17.10

Time to reflect back on our goals set back in August. I'm happy to report that we completed most of our goals.

CRI&P Goals (before Nov 20th, 2010):
Design Blue Island track configuration (Complete)
Purchase and complete all track installation for Phase I (Complete)
Drop and solder all feeder wires (Complete)
Purchase and install all tortoise switch machines
   (Changed - will utilize SPDT slide switches - Complete)
Industrial Trackage will need slide switches installed, but this can wait (Complete)
Paint and install blue backdrop for entire layout (put on hold)
Purchase and install all decoders for remaining locomotives (Short 5 locomotives)
Install low profile wheel sets, cut all trip pins on all cars (Complete)
Purchase/install DCC plug-in jacks (Complete)
Purchase/borrow additional throttle (Complete)
Install, paint fascia. (put on hold)
Install waybill boxes (4 Installed, Remaining yet to be purchased)
Create waybills (Complete)
Stage Layout (Complete)

Not bad.  I'm glad I set my goals high so that I have something to strive for.  It is ok I didn't get everything completed.  If I would have set my goals low, I would have achieved little.

No comments:

Post a Comment