Sunday, March 6, 2011

Progress Report 03.06.11

I'm nearly finished with the installation of the backdrops.  I need to secure fully the upper peninsula backdrops.  The entire layout experienced at minimum a 7.0 simulated earthquake during the installation process.

Work that remains includes: secure peninsula backdrops, fill in joint seams with putty, sand and paint, touch-up paint any areas marked by cutting tools, replace buildings/rolling stock to their original locations.

Pictures of the progress:





2 comments:

  1. What a difference the backdrop makes. I can't wait to see this again in person. It looks like a whole different layout now!

    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcus!! I think it dramatically changes the layout. I'm very excited about the progress!

    ReplyDelete