Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Progress Report 04.12.11

This morning before 7am, crews were hard at work painting the roads in Joliet.  All the roads and industrial lots have been painted.  I'm horrible with selecting colors, but I think the gray I picked out is pretty good.  The roads will be weathered and detailed after the next op session.

This evening after supper, crews continued painting.  Crews completed the roads Davenport Industrial Park, Rock Island, Joliet (completed this morning) and half of Stockdale.

Began the process of putting Joliet back together.  It was pretty destroyed after all the recent construction.

I worked on programming CV codes for speed matching/control.  I have found out that the Atlas (Lens) factory installed decoders can only be adjusted by changing CV29 to 50 (override factory speed table) and then manually entering the speed table settings in CV67 through CV94.  This makes it hard to adjust the speed when testing.  Other decoders were easy as I simply had to set the min, max and midrange voltage.  The speed table adjusted to those three settings automatically.

Replaced the couplers on six locomotives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment