Over the weekend, I completed sorting through the waybill cards, added in new cards and purged many as I had way too many extras.
Paved over the farm fields in Ottawa with plaster. They were attached with caulk. There was no way to remove it without making a big mess. So, I figured I would just plaster over the landscape. It worked out well. Cut and glued down the track for the new Libbey-Owens-Ford plant.
Added some more "asphalt" to the roads in Bureau as they were a little rougher than I preferred.
School is due to be out in eight more weeks. That will cut down my early morning work time when they are out due to sleeping curfews. I need to push forward before the summer months.