Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Re-Staging the Layout

This morning, I began the process of re-staging the layout.  I generated another session using my Excel spreadsheet.  The cool part is most of the cars to be set off in Op Session #10 are already waybilled and at the local terminals to be delivered.  Proof again that the system is working and freight is being moved properly.

It looks like next session will be heavy with pickups.  Tomorrow, I will start the process of turning waybills at the industries and processing the few set off waybills for the next session.  I then look at what will be required in Session #11 and start moving that freight toward the various terminals (but hopefully not arriving until after the locals have delivered in Session #10).  I had an issue with that on two industries this time where we had more cars than spots available.


No comments:

Post a Comment