Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Progress Report 02.12.13 - Scenery continues

This morning I vacuumed up the excess grass from the areas I worked on yesterday.  It's all looking good.

I then moved my focus to Joliet.  Joliet has seen very little in the form of scenery other than roads and sidewalks installed.  I filled in the area in the corner with styrofoam and plaster.  I then went and plastered all sections from the end of the peninsula down to JD Tower.

I'm envisioning the scene around the paper mill   I believe we need some fencing to keep the riff-raff off the property.  The rails are already painted in this area.  I hear from top brass that the ballast train is en route.

This evening, I applied grass to the plastered areas from this morning and Blue Island.














2 comments:

  1. Steven I really like the looks of the scene in the third picture with the truck next to the boxcar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allen! That turned out to be a really neat scene looking down that road surrounded by the buildings.

    ReplyDelete