Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Progress Report 02.19.13 - Ballast Work in Joliet

This morning, I worked on ballasting the Main 1 Storage Track in Joliet.  I also painted the rails for all the industrial trackage in Joliet in preparation for ballast.

Today at lunch, I assembled many of the yard and industry signs I made yesterday.

This evening, I worked on the layout for two hours.  I spread and glued ballast for all the industrial trackage in Joliet.  I had some extra glue leftover so I continued to work.  I ballasted (and glued) Farmer's Grain spur in Bureau as well as the General Electric and Consumers Coal & Ice spurs in East Moline.

I finished installing the chain link fence around the Nabisco Main Carton Plant except for one gate at the rear of the plant.

I replaced 11 sets of trucks/couplers on freight cars in Ottawa.

It was a good productive day.


No comments:

Post a Comment