Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 09.11.13

Tuesday morning, I started on the ROCK 3.0.  I left the 16" deep section along the right wall in place.  I cut and installed an eight foot long 18" deep framework along the back wall.

This morning, I installed the remaining section along the back wall completing wall two of three.

This evening, due to an unexpected opening in our schedule, I was able to cut and install another 8 ft long section for the left wall.  I have a six foot section to build on the left wall to complete the open grid benchwork.

All the legs are temporary for now until I figure out exactly where I want to place them.

Here are some pics of the progress (and the mess).



My daughter sees the new benchwork as an outlet for her creative juices. 

I love it!


Tonight, I was watching a NOVA special on 9/11 on PBS.  I clearly remember that day's events as most Americans do.  It really hits home and makes me visibly emotional when I saw the names listed at the 9/11 memorial on TV.  God rest those souls and peace for their families.




No comments:

Post a Comment