Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 10.22.13

Late last night, I cut the two tracks for box car loading at Libbey-Owens-Ford.

This evening, I cut the two tracks that server as the run around and scale tracks that run up through the middle of the Ottawa Silica Plant.  I also cut the track that goes into the warehouse building at the south end of the plant.  Foundry sand is loaded here into gons.

This completes everything for L-O-F and Ottawa Silica with two exceptions.
#1 I need another right hand turnout to complete the tracks that run behind the Ottawa Silica Plant
#2 I'm not happy with the gauntlet track I constructed.  I'm going to take another stab at it before completing that section.

Moving on down the track, I glued four pieces of cork roadbed for the mainline past Ottawa Yard.

Photos of today's progress.







No comments:

Post a Comment