Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 11.20.13

Today, management met with the CEO of the Charleston, Roanoke & Eastern Railroad Marcus Neubacher for lunch to discuss ideas for the Blue Flag (light) control as well as signaling.  We then toyed with the idea of a few acquisitions over at the local hobby.

This afternoon, I worked on the layout.  I cut and shaped the track for the remaining trackage at Ottawa Silica.  I had to change up the location for the equipment/dynamite receiving track.  I reviewed the articles on Ottawa Silica and found that I should try to move it back to where it originally was.  I didn't think it would fit originally, but it worked out.  So, now it's located up by the bagged sand loading which is more prototypical.

After dinner, I glued down the track finishing all of Ottawa Silica and Libbey-Owens-Ford (LOF).  That's awesome news!

No comments:

Post a Comment