Friday, January 31, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 01.31.14

About ten days ago, I mentioned in the blog I would like to re-decal an Athearn airslide sand hopper to have the larger billboard type logo.  I finally got around to completing a test one.  I haven't changed the road number yet, but am very pleased with the results.  It takes forever for me to decal one.  Although, I have very limited decaling experience.  I don't think it turned out bad for my first try.



Signal update
I emailed Ben at BeNScale some questions I had regarding installing the signals.  He was able to clarify some information for me.  I'm ready to start mounting the signal heads to the mast to install on the BLMA signal bridges.

No other progress was made on the layout.  I got caught up relaxing on the sofa, watching a Duck Dynasty Marathon.  I don't think I have ever laughed so hard.







No comments:

Post a Comment