Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 09.23.14

Late, late last night, I repaired the skirting panels.  The fabric glue used to hold the velcro on had come loose at the ends of four of the panels.  I stapled those and re-installed.

I started working on the fencing project around PQ.

I also assigned the locomotives to each train and staged them.  The LaSalle staging yard trains are sitting out on the mainline behind Ottawa Yard.  The day of the op session, I will put up the drop leaf yard and back the trains to their operating starting positions.

So far, I'm making pretty good progress on my To Do list.  I might be able to get the second signal bridge installed at West Ottawa Yard before the op session.

This evening, I painted the area around PQ's lot and added the grass base coat.

Here are photos of some of the staged trains hanging out on the mainline until the drop leaf yard is in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment