Thursday, September 10, 2015

The ROCK 3.0: Last minute stuff

Worked on a few last minute projects.  For reasons unknown, the light fixture has completely failed on the ceiling fan in the room.  It is ten years old.  I will look at acquiring a replace my tomorrow on my lunch break.  Luckily, I have a 500 watt torch floor lamp in the room for additional lighting.  It is bright enough to light the room on its own.

The gremlins are trying to attack my NCE system again.  When starting the system it hangs up and doesn't go to the default screen showing the loco dialed in on the throttle.  Usually a reboot fixes this but it took about five reboots tonight before it reset.  I have all five throttles plugged in currently due to a full crew Saturday.  Hopefully whatever this is will not return on Saturday.  

Finished last minute cleaning and vacuuming in the room. I'm ready to operate!

No comments:

Post a Comment