Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The ROCK 3.0: Peoria Operations Video Part I of III

It took a while to upload, but here is the video for the Peoria Operations.  The video series will be broken out into four videos.  The first video covers classifying the cars in Peoria and making deliveries to the Peoria & Pekin Union (P&PU) Railway and Burlington Northern (BN) Railroad.

Hopefully, you will find it interesting and not bore you to sleep.


Last night, I worked on recording video for Part II of the Peoria Operations series.


4 comments:

  1. I haven't had time to watch all your video yet however what I have seen looks good. I do like your weathered rolling stock.
    Regards
    Rod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rod! I do too (on the rolling stock). Part II should be uploaded tonight.

      Delete