Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The ROCK 3.0: Pedestrian Crossing at Utica Passenger Station

I mentioned a few weeks back, I wanted to add a pedestrian crossing for passengers to unload from the north track at Utica.  So, tonight, I quickly added one.  No need to add a walkway between the rails.  The videos I have seen from back in the day, people walked all over the tracks.  I'm just trying to keep the RI patrons out of the ditch between the two mainlines.


Prototype Photo

Well, that was exciting.  So, let's show a quick video I put together of the Peoria Rocket between Ottawa and Utica.  



In other news, I have been working on a few things, but nothing to really show for it.  I've been too lazy, but in reality have been busy with family in town, and life in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment