Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Solo Op Session Notes 05.25.11

We had family visiting this weekend plus work has been real dismal lately, so my motivation has been lacking.

I finished out running the Grain Train local utilizing the new Yardmaster at Davenport.  Wow!  What a difference that makes.  Albeit, I wasn't intermingling with other trains, it reduces the time of this run greatly.  Crews might actually sign up for this train again.  I left town with 12 cars and returned with a whopping 16.   I barely fit in the siding at Rock Island where the train currently resides.  I'm waiting for engineering to get off their duff and start building the new Carrie Ave Shops so I can yard my train properly. 

Maybe this weekend's visit to the L&HR will spark a fire to finish up Carrie Ave Shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment