Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Progress Report 03.13.12

I got real wild and crazy this morning (all before work), as I cut and installed the fascia board in front of Davenport.  I have the basic pieces cut for West Davenport too.  Nothing like the smell of sawdust early in the morning!  Crews are pushing hard to make some significant progress before the op session on the 31st.  Management applauds their efforts, but reminds crews to work safely.

The destruction in Davenport is quite evident as stuff is everywhere!

Photos of the grass / landscaping project.  No other ground cover materials have been applied yet.  

Rock Island, IL

West switch at Rock Island, Il

Franklin Farms

The recently built barn at Franklin Farms

This evening, I went back and cut the fascia for the Mississippi River and the harbor at West Davenport.  I will install those tomorrow as I have a work curfew this evening due to sick family members.  Hopefully they will feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment