Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Progress Report 03.28.12

This morning, I constructed half of the Walthers Water Street Freight Terminal kit.  I had stolen half of the building from Blue Island Freight House to use for the new Illinois Fruit & Supply Co.   So, this morning, I watched some "Big Bang Theory" and knocked that out.  I'm happy to report no one was injured today.

Early evening, I worked on repairing four Kato RS2s that were operating erratically.  I had cleaned their wheels and test run them the length of the layout, but they would vary in speed greatly.  Reset all the decoders and reprogrammed the loco address.  They are all functioning fine now.  I'm unsure why they have been acting so weird, but I remember last session they were pulled from service due to service issues. They will be sent out together from Peoria on train #92 bound for Davenport.  The railfans will surely like to see that solid lash-up of four Alcos pulling the train up the grade out of Peoria.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment