Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Progress Report 06.19.12

Progress on the ROCK...

I added the colored dots to the newly printed waybills.  The left dot represents the freight train and the right dot represents the local.  It's merely a means for quickly identifying the car's destination.



Below are some pics from last night's progress.  As you can see Peoria has been completely bulldozed with only remnants of the town remaining.



This evening, I removed the TV and satellite receiver, all the items in the storage cabinet above and took down the three shelves and desktop.



Destruction is not near as satisfying as construction.  Right now, I feel like I'm just making a huge mess!  I'll be glad when it is all cleared out and the new benchwork starts going in.  Then, I will feel like I'm actually accomplishing something!


No comments:

Post a Comment