Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Progress Report 08.28.12

Late yesterday, Carrie Ave Shops released twenty more cars for freight service.  That should leave around 10 to 12 remaining that need some attention.

The new station (used Pola kit) for Peru/LaSalle is in place.

This morning, I fell back into my routine of getting the kids off to school and then 30-45 minutes to work on the layout before work.

I found the spur at the Peru Power & Water plant was a little steep.  So, I modified that to level it off.

I then began the process of staging the layout.  I started in the new section.  All I can say is wow!  The added operations by changing the layout is incredible!  The operator of the Ottawa local will be one busy person!  I definitely think it might be a two shift job now that the cars are in place.




No comments:

Post a Comment