Monday, September 17, 2012

Progress Report 09.17.12

This morning, I worked on filling in some of the gaps in scenery in Bureau.  I was hoping to get more completed, but lacked focus this morning.

This evening, I continued working on installing sidewalks in Bureau.  Residents are demanding a safe area to walk to the park down at Hennepin Canal.  The mayor of Bureau requested that the neighborhood street be widened to allow for proper traffic flow to the park.  Crews obliged and widened the road.  Crews will return tomorrow to smooth out the road and paint.

A civil engineering crew set out to the area by Joliet Grain Company.  The former webbing of cardboard strips was removed and styrofoam was installed.  I lathered on some dry wall compound and began forming the earth.

Construction crews assembled the Peru Power & Water plant.  Now, I can work on the scenery around this structure.




No comments:

Post a Comment