I managed to make it back in the layout room for a second day in a row. That's progress my friend!
Anywho, continued working with some of the troublesome locomotive fleet. I believe I have the EMD E7 ready for service. It seemed to be running better, but needed an adjustment on the coupler. I had to glue the coupler pocket down, but should be good now. If this locomotive makes it back into service, I will use this for the massive combined passenger train next session and move the FP7s to general freight service.
I worked on the Atlas GP7s a bit. Those have always been troublesome. I was hoping to get at least two working, but now I'm wondering if that is possible. It appears those will most likely be moved on eBay. Atlas is usually better than that. I must have received a bad batch.
I'm still waiting on my decoder to come back from TCS. Once that is in, I should be able to get the one GP40 back in service.
Last session, we ran 17 trains. This session, I'm planning on only running 14 trains, but utilizing one crew member for full-time yard duty service. Hopefully, it won't be too slow between trains.