Thursday, January 31, 2013

Progress Report 01.31.13 - New lighting

This evening, I had a little bit of time to work on the layout between other tasks.  I installed the canopy and LED lights over LaSalle and Utica, IL.  I found that the back corner over by Peru was still dark.  This is the area absent of a canopy due to the LCD screen.

I took a break to pick up the kids.  Upon my return, it dawned on me that the LCD was installed on a swing-arm mount.  I pulled the LCD all the way out and installed a 1x3 behind it.  I had to cease work as it was bed time for the kids.  I'll jump back on it tomorrow.  I'm on quest to end dark lighting spots on the layout.

Once I add a blue backdrop on this scene, I believe it will really light up.

Before and After pics from tonight's progress:

Before...




After....






No comments:

Post a Comment