Saturday, February 2, 2013

Progress Report 02.02.13 - More Base Scenery

For the last few days, I have been working on thoroughly cleaning the layout room and organizing all my stuff.  Good gosh!  There is a lot in that train room!

While pulling out pieces of styrofoam and lumber from under the layout, I decided why not go ahead and install them.  There is only a few places left to install the base scenery.  I added foam to the back of Bureau Wye, and the corner to the left of the wye.  I also added in foam behind the house down on the Peoria branch.  I only have two small sections at the base of the peninsula on the upper and lower level.  That probably won't be done for a while due to the fact I need to fix some wiring in that area.

My goal is to get the new areas lathered up with plaster and plant some grass before the video retake next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment