Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Progress Report 02.26.13 - Ballast Work in Ottawa

The family must have left early this morning as it felt like I had a lot of time to work on the layout.  I ballasted (not glued) from the BN crossing up through the yard ladder at Ottawa.  The ballast looks good as it hides all the imperfections of the cork (or lack of) in some places.

This evening, I continued ballasting up through the yard covering most areas up to the Caldwell Road overpass.  My back started hurting leaning over the layout so I sent the workers home early tonight.

Here are some pics of the ballasting progress.





I also worked on upgrading the paperwork on the ROCK.  I have been wanting to do so for quite some time, but never got around to it.  I finally created the necessary documents in Excel to make it so.  I'm pleased!

Below are pics of before / after.







No comments:

Post a Comment