Friday, May 17, 2013

The No Progress Report 05.17.13

I was thinking this morning, it has been a while since I have worked on the layout.  I have performed some freight car and locomotive maintenance  but actual work on the layout .... nothing.  I went back in the blog archives to find it has been nearly 2 1/2 months since I last worked on it. 

I continue to debate tearing it down to build the ROCK 2.0.  I think I have only found one person that is for the project.  Everyone else is against it.  While they find the 2.0 plan viable, they have a hard time tearing down the old.  I never knew there was such an interest in the ROCK until I began talks about 2.0.  As for me, I don't care about all the work I put into the old layout.  I consider it all part of the learning process.  I built it once, I can build it again. 

I really would like to build a layout representing the prototype.  The ROCK's sand operations are so interesting!  Decisions....decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment