Monday, September 16, 2013

ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 09.16.13

This evening, construction consisted of assembling a Polly Pocket Race Track set for my daughter.  Oh wait, wrong report.

I worked on the layout.  I drilled the holes, ran the bus and loconet wires and installed six throttle jacks.  I began cleaning the room, but quickly realized that the vacuum wasn't working well.  I found another "cat" stuck in the back tube of the vacuum.  Once I cleared the the massive hairball, we were good to go.

Tomorrow, I will start on clean-up duty.  I'm really looking forward to getting the room cleaned up as it hasn't been fully since before layout 1.0 came down.

  • Complete OSB table top
  • Pre-drill holes in open frame benchwork for bus wires and loconet cable
  • Identify and cut the openings for the DCC throttle jacks
  • Clean the room and start placing wire shelves under the layout for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment