Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 09.17.13

Nothing earth shattering to report, but I did make a lot of progress cleaning the room.  I was shocked how much I managed to clean.  Trust me, the room was a mess.  To save trips up and down the stairs, I cut lumber in the room.  That makes for a massive clean-up effort.

In other news, I've been looking at some trackside details.  I came across Century Foundry by Showcase Miniatures (from a listing on eBay).  They have some neat details to add to the realism.  I plan on running telephone/power lines on 3.0.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing along the info on Showcase Miniatures.

    Glad to hear that Showcase Miniatures is still around, have not seen their stuff in the shops for ages. Years ago I kit bashed the Wally's Filling Station kit and still have it, it's now on it's second Ntrak module. Also liked the trucks and the signals. I remember going to some of the clinics that Joe gave at conventions.

    Reading the web site I see that this company like so many N scale manufacturers that started in California, left California. Must not be good for small business. No wonder this state is broke !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Brad. I'm looking forward to receiving my order this week.

      Delete