Sunday, September 22, 2013

ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 09.22.13

Today, I didn't work hard on the layout at all.  I was worn out from yesterday.  This evening, I did hang 4 of the 5 framed artwork/photo, the system map and three railroad memorabilia collages.

For the system map and collage photos, I used plastic sheets as "glass" for the map and collages.  We got this idea a couple of years back when trying to find a solution for family photos on the stairwell.  Often they would get hit and then roll down to the bottom of the stairs creating a mess of glass to clean up.  We decided to mount the photos using sticky tack and then screw a plastic sheet over the top.  Problem solved!  I really like it!

Here are some photos of the room.  The desk in the middle is temporary until a permanent craft table is constructed.

A special thanks to my wife Carrie for helping arrange and install the memorabilia collages.










No comments:

Post a Comment