Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 01.22.14

This morning and this evening, I worked on the layout.  I glued down the turnout for the yard lead as well as the actual yard lead.  Last night, I thought I only had to create one extended turnout ground throw (to run under the trackage).  I was wrong.  I have three that need to be completed.  Glued up the other two and installed later this evening.

I laid out all the tracks for the yard.  They haven't been cut and shaped yet.  This was more for determining rough track spacing and get a visual of the overall yard.  With the key turnouts installed on the east end, I should be able to make some serious progress now!

My goal is to complete all trackwork by the end of this weekend!  If I'm really gung ho, I have numerous other projects that I hope to complete too.  We'll see how it goes!  I'm expecting a great update blog report with photos by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment