Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 02.26.14

This morning, I tested the crossing gates at Ottawa Avenue some more.  I might need to add an extra set of sensors, but I can't move them too much further away from the crossing as there will be interference with parked cars at industries.

Here is a video I took this morning.


It appears I need to adjust the rod from the switch motor some to hopefully make the gates go down a little smoother.


I also worked on the crossing at Mill Street.  I have found with the added time of the gates going down that I might need to push these sensors further out here as well.  I had to run a low speeds at the Ottawa Avenue crossing to prevent running across before the gates went down.  This will be an industrial district though.

No comments:

Post a Comment