Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 04.22.14

Hello everyone?  Did you miss me?  It feels like forever since I've updated the blog.  I had a post here and there since there since the Op Session, but no real progress.  Tonight, I re-entered the layout room.

WHAAAAAAAT?

Yep, you read right.  I'm back!  This evening, I started work on the driveway at Philadelphia Quartz (PQ).  I managed to get part of it done before being called away.  It will need to dry good before I can sand and continue on with the rest of it.  Here's a photo of the progress.


If you look closely toward the upper right hand corner, you see the absence of the overpass and expansion of the PQ plant around the corner.  Disregard the mess to the left.  I placed the buildings on the mainline while I was working.  

No comments:

Post a Comment