Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The ROCK 3.0: Happy Little Trees

Not a lot to report tonight.  My time was mostly consumed today dealing with the HVAC guy and working.  I'm happy to report that we have heat again at the World Headquarters of the ROCK tonight.  Wahoo!

Late this evening, I was spotting cars (playing with trains) at the new LOF Float Glass Plant.  I think I will do a short switching video like Mike does on his Cleveland & Eastern Railroad http://eoaksnwbranch.blogspot.com/.

This evening, I did create and plant roughly ten "happy little trees".  Tomorrow, I plan a major forestation of the layout.  Hopefully, by operating time on Saturday there will be trees o' plenty on the layout.  :-)

Photos and possible video to follow tomorrow.

Oh, the snowpocalypse has arrived.  It was supposed to start as rain, but it started as snow here.  According to the weather, we are in the bullseye of this storm.  Tomorrow will include snow photos of the snow fallout.  Nearly 65 degree temps expected Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment