Saturday, March 28, 2015

The ROCK 3.0: Closed for Business Today

Well, today was supposed to be my operating day.  Unfortunately, Wednesday night, I could feel the tightness in my throat.  By Friday, I had a full blown cold, body aches and all.  There was no way I would make it through a session.  So, yesterday, I called it around lunch time.  I didn't want to do it, but I didn't want to infect anyone plus the fact I need to get well before my surgery on the 7th.  So, rest was in order.

So, instead of the ROCK looking like this....



It looked like this...


It was the first time I had to cancel a session.  :-(

The operating session has been rescheduled for April 18th.




2 comments:

  1. That's no good getting sick right before an ops session.
    Trust that your surgery goes well Steven.
    Rod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't felt well at sessions before, but not knocked down this hard. Thanks for the well wishes on the surgery.

      Delete