Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ballast Order Placed!

I have a correction to make from my previous post.  The ballast labeled as Scenic Express is actually Smith & Sons ballast.  I talked with Harley Smith yesterday regarding his ballast and placed an order this morning.

I'm looking forward to the ballast train arriving from Chardon, Ohio.  :-)

In other news, productivity has been low the last few days.  This morning, I did manage to install a few more sections of sidewalk on SW Washington Street in Peoria.  Peoria is looking real good.

I need to get back on weathering freight cars.  When looking around the layout, I absolutely love seeing the weathered cars vs the shiny new plastic.  Overall, the layout is progressing nicely.  I'm quite pleased.  This next op session is the one year anniversary of my first op session last November (six months after construction began).

.

No comments:

Post a Comment