Monday, August 20, 2012

Progress Report 08.20.12

Yesterday, I worked on the layout for about 45 minutes or so.  I only managed to get five slide switches installed.  Three were in difficult locations.

This evening, I assembled and installed the Hennepin Canal Bridge.  I think it looks real good.

I updated some yard blocking cards that are used throughout the system.

I install eight slide switches.  I was getting frustrated and started damaging track toward the end so it was time to walk away.

Pre-Session Project update
1) Install slide switches (in progress)
2) Re-stage the layout
3) Repair identified rolling stock that doesn't meet code (in progress)
4) Repair identified motive power that doesn't meet code
5) Construct Hennepin Canal bridge
6) Install LED Lights
7) Test all new trackage

No comments:

Post a Comment