Monday, September 24, 2012

Progress Report 09.24.12

Nothing too exciting today.  I repaired a grain hopper that took the plunge to the floor the other day.  I'm happy to report it is back in service.

Continued cleaning track this morning through Ottawa.  I'm nearly finished with the top level.

This evening, I continued cleaning track and made it down across the Rock River into East Moline.   I now only have to clean the track at Silvis Yard and staging.

With the track clean, I wanted to take test run some trains.  All I have to say is WOW!  The trains rolling through the newly created scenes is awesome!!  I really enjoyed watching the grain train go around the wye at Bureau.  Awesome stuff!  I'm so excited to operate Saturday!

I'll send the company photographer out with a test train later in the week to snap some photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment