Saturday, October 26, 2013

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 10.26.13

Late last night, I went upstairs to check the trackwork that was glued and had intentions of installing the two remaining sand loading tracks for Ottawa Silica.  After laying out the two remaining sand tracks, I quickly noticed that the last turnout that I installed wasn't going to work out after all.  It would have negatively affected the spacing of the yard loading tracks.  I removed the last turnout installed.  I then stayed up until around midnight working out a new track arrangement that I actually like better.  I cut and shaped all the track for the changes.  I went ahead and glued the two remaining sand loading tracks.

Today after dinner, I worked on the layout for about 45 minutes.  I managed to install four turnouts closing up the sand loading yard at Ottawa Silica.

Later in the evening, I installed two more turnouts including the first of the LOF turnouts.  So, for those keeping count, we're up to 10 of the original 25 received installed.


No comments:

Post a Comment