Monday, March 24, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 03.24.14

This evening, I cleaned all the track and tested all the turnouts.  I found two more with broken points.  I will fix those later.

I guarantee a turnout point is going to break loose during the op session.  If I expect it, I won't be stressed by it.  I'll just make sure to be prepared.  We'll make a prototypical situation out of it by calling out the track gang taking that turnout out of service for a while.

Flesh Burner (soldering iron), check....solder, check....

Later this evening, I worked on roads and base scenery with the plaster again.

  • I added a driveway to the LOF workshop building beside the sand storage silos.
  • Worked on the road that leads up to the LOF glass loading building.
  • Constructed the driveway at Westclox.
  • Built the small parking lot next to the water tower.
  • Constructed the south access road to Ottawa Silica.




No comments:

Post a Comment