Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 03.25.14

Early this morning, I continued working on plaster work.  I created the road and driveway up to the LOF Float Glass building.  I realized I don't have any signs for the plant.  I whipped some up today and installed this evening.

This morning, I also created the access road and crossing (over the yard lead) that goes down to the sand pit.

I cleaned the wheels on two sets of locomotives using a tip by friend Ben Earp.



This evening, I sanded all the previous roads/driveways that I had created.  They are ready for paint.  My daughter played with cars at the Ottawa Avenue crossing as I tested the train back and forth.  We nearly had an operation lifesaver incident when the gate got caught on a school bus at the crossing.  Safety first!

I'll post pics of the progress and the layout overall (ready for the op session) Saturday morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment