Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 03.26.14

This morning, I painted a light gray base coat to all the "paved" roads and driveways created over the last few days.  Repaired three turnout points that had popped off.

This evening, I installed a few street signs as well as some trees and foliage (temporary) in the Utica area.  I wanted to give the operators a sense of what the scene will look like in the future.  Wow!  Installing some of the trees from the first layout really spiffed up the scene!  I'm very excited!

I cleaned the remaining wheel sets on the locomotives, test run some equipment, repaired one car that lost a screw on it's truck.

I also got some work done on the processing plant building at Ottawa Silica.

In general, all sorts of little projects occurring on the ROCK.  Just wait until you see the photos at the big unveil Saturday morning.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment