Monday, September 15, 2014

The ROCK 3.0: Progress Report 09.15.14

I was sad to read today that Joliet's Union Station will be closing down in a week or so after being open for 102 years.  Evidently, they constructed a new Metra station east of the Ex-AT&SF / Ex-GM&O crossing at UD Tower.  I'm glad I got a chance to visit it Summer 2012.

http://rockislandpacific.blogspot.com/2012/07/railfanning-former-rock-island.html

Less than two weeks until my next Op Session.  Oh, great news!  I have four core operators and found out one and then two wasn't going to be able to attend.  October is too busy so I was going to roll with a light crew.  I found out tonight that one of the guys will be able to attend now.  So, I will have a crew of four that should work out well.  Very good news!

Now, I need to work on my To Do list.

Tonight, I worked on static grass in Peru and Utica with my daughter's help.  I used Silflor Autumn 4mm grass over here vs the 6mm grass over in South Ottawa.










No comments:

Post a Comment